Tuesday 29 December 2015

INTERNATIONAL HARVESTER - SOV GOTT ROSE-MARIE




Love Records 1968


01. Dies Irae
02. I Villande Skogen (In The Boundless Wood)
03. There Is No Other Place
04. The Runcorn Report On Western Progress
05. Statsministern (The Prime Minister)
06. Ho Chi Minh
07. It's Only Love
08. Klockan Är Mycket Nu (It's Getting Late Now)
09. Ut Till Vänster (Out To The Left)
10. Sommarlåten (The Summer Song)
11. Sov Gott Rose-Marie (Sleep Tight Rose-Marie)
12. I Mourn You
13. How To Survive

Bonus Track:

14. Skördetider (Harvest Times)


I have to admit I thought I had already posted this record; it's one of my favourites and I thought I had done it years ago. Never mind, I do love the Swedish psych scene and this avant garde, folk, psych, jam commune rock album pretty much exemplifies it. Formed from the splintered Pärson Sound, the reduced members stretch out and play anything at hand, although the jam heavy sounds of their parent group can be heard on the amazing 'I Mourn You'.

The bonus track 'Skördetider' is from the Silence Records re-press and is also reminiscent of Pärson Sound.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

http://www.mediafire.com/download/3j65wtqvqyn6886/International_Harvester.zip

Anonymous said...

Bless you for posting this. I just discovered this group and think I have fallen very much in love.

itslostitsfound said...

Glad you enjoyed, there will be more in this months post.