Monday 6 November 2017

DON REEVE - NATURE'S WAY






















Crash Landing 1987

01. Coming Home
02. Solar Wind
03. Wayfaring Stranger
04. Grasshopper Pie
05. Cascade
06. Nature's Way
07. Wild Mountain River
08. Amazing Grace
09. Sliding
10. I'll Get it All Together if I Try


I got this cassette a while ago and I've been meaning to post for some time.

Don Reeve's 'Nature's Way' is an hour long guitar soli album with two tracks of flute. It's more new age than most of the solo guitar records I post here, but the reverb and vibe (combined with the tape damage) give it a strange, ethereal air.

This would really benefit from a remaster and re-issue!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

http://www.mediafire.com/file/p9yrv73b4zjwomu/ilif0213.zip

Unknown said...

Unfortunately, the master tape is damaged as well.