Tuesday 23 August 2022

The Byrds - Tomorrow's The Day

 




















Self made compilation 2021 (Recorded 1968)

A1 You Ain't Going Nowhere
A2 I Am a Pilgrim
A3 Lazy Days
A4 Hickory Wind
A5 Pretty Polly
A6 All I Have Are Memories

B1 One Hundred Years from Now
B2 You Don't Miss Your Water
B3 Reputation
B4 You're Still on My Mind
B5 Pretty Boy Floyd
B6 Nothing Was Delivered

The alternate Byrds history continues. This time, its my re-imagining of the Gram Parsons era and the late 1968 recordings.

I've maintained a lot of the original album, but favour some of the outtakes. These tracks have a little more of the 'original' Byrds sound. That being said, I am a huge fan of the original 'Sweetheart Of The Rodeo'.

I made a cover using the same Jo Mora illustration the Sweetheart image was taken from.














If you're interested, here are my other Byrds albums, recompiled:

1966 - Byrds '66
1968 - Tomorrow's The Day
1969 - Byrds '69

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

https://www.mediafire.com/file/0gopqvv0by4spfz/ilif389-ThBrds-TmrrwsthDy.zip/file